Privacy Statement Effective as of January 1, 2009
eZeeCloud Infoserves Pvt. Ltd. is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of information it handles.
Our Web Site and Marketing efforts:
- On our web site, www.eZeeCloud.com, provided you have actively chosen to contact eZeeCloud for pre-sales, partnership, job applications and other such purposes, or we ask you to provide Personal Information, including contact information (name, title, company, email, phone, etc.) and Business Information. We use this Information to contact you by email or phone about the items in which you have expressed interest. We also use this Information from time to time to send you email on new products and news from eZeeCloud or upcoming industry events.
- You may choose to respond to emails sent by eZeeCloud to participate in Surveys, Research, Special Offers provided by eZeeCloud or subscribe tour Quarterly newsletter. If you so choose, we collect Personal and/or Business Information as described above or in the case of surveys such other information as requested by the survey. These are handled in the same manner as information gathered above and to conduct aggregate analysis of survey responses. You may unsubscribe to such emails sent by eZeeCloud.
- eZeeCloud may collect routine information generally automatically provided by web browsers during your browsing our Web sites, such as your IP address, browser type, cookies, date/time stamp, referrer URL, etc. eZeeCloud may use this information to analyze statistics about visits tour web sites and to analyze the domains or corporations from which such visits are made.
- eZeeCloud does not disseminate Personal Information collected through the above-mentioned means to third parties except as may be required by law.
- If eZeeCloud receives personal information from its affiliates or other entities, they will use and disclose such information in accordance with the notices provided by such entities and the choices made by the individuals to whom such personal information relates.
Account and Billing Information related to our products and services:
- We collection information for purposes of account creation, billing and support.
- Account activity information such as date and time of access, browser type, IP address, referrer URL, cookies, storage usage, etc. associated with Software-As-A-Service (SaaS) applications may also be collected. We use this to provide service and security.
- eZeeCloud does not disseminate personally identifiable information collected through the above-mentioned means to third parties except as may be required by law.
Customer information entered into our SaaS application:
- The Customer can choose to have eZeeCloud host the eZeeCloud Products or other SaaS applications
- The SaaS applications collect a variety of Customer Data, including business and/or personal information related to the business purposes of the application.
- Collection of this information and access to this information is controlled by the Customer by deciding which of their users are allowed logins to the application (Authorized Users) including higher privileges up to system administrator. The use of this information by the Customer’s Authorized Users is governed by the Customer’s internal policies. The conduct of the Authorized users is also governed by contractual terms in the Hosting Agreement with eZeeCloud.
- The Customer Dat ais fully owned by the Customer and eZeeCloud disclaims any ownership of the Data. eZeeCloud also adheres to strict policies with regard to disclosure of Customer Data in accordance with Confidentiality obligations contractually entered into with each Customer.
- eZeeCloud does not disseminate this information to third parties. eZeeCloud personnel may access Customer Data for the purpose of ensuring delivery of the SaaS hosting service for the Customer, for resolving problems, providing support, performing upgrades, auditing license compliance with these Agreement, or as may be required by law.
eZeeCloud will offer individuals the opportunity to choose whether they want to receive further marketing oriented communications (opt-out). It will also provide choices as to what their personal information can be used for and if it can be disseminated to non-agent third party or used for a purpose other than the original purpose. Mechanisms to exercise these choices are contained in the associated communication or the choices can be conveyed to eZeeCloud by contacting the Privacy Team at eZeeCloud at email@example.com.
eZeeCloud will use personal information only in ways that are compatible with the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently authorized by the individual or organization. eZeeCloud will take reasonable steps to ensure that personal information it collects is maintained in a manner relevant its intended use, and is accurate, complete, and current.
Access and Corrections
eZeeCloud will grant individuals reasonable access to personal information that it holds about them upon request. eZeeCloud will also take reasonable steps to permit individuals to correct, amend, or delete information that is demonstrated to be inaccurate or incomplete.
eZeeCloud will take reasonable precautions to protect personal information in its possession from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
eZeeCloud will conduct compliance audits of its relevant privacy practices to verify adherence to this Policy. Any employee that the company determines is in violation of this policy will be subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment.
Questions or comments regarding this policy should be submitted by mail to: Attention: Privacy Office, eZeeCloud Infoserves Pvt. Ltd., #181/18, Anish's Pride, 5th Main, 4th Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore -560011, India.
This Policy may be amended from time to time. A notice will be posted on the eZeeCloud’ web pages (www.eZeeCloud.com) for sixty days.